Can a bad spirit attach itself to a child?

(1/4) > >>

shevy84:
Hi all please help!
My son was born 2 and a half years ago and every home we have lived in, his bedrooms have given me a bad feeling.
A few unexplained things happened like a nappy being thrown at me noises and something blew cold air in my face. We installed a baby camera and when ever our son was in the room orbs would follow him. since we have moved country and it started again not as many orbs follow him but he is starting to get upset about being in the dark. so my question is can bad spirits follow you and what can be done?
many thanks
shevs

Angelique:
Quote from: shevy84 on September 22, 2007, 01:17:36 PM

Hi all please help!
My son was born 2 and a half years ago and every home we have lived in, his bedrooms have given me a bad feeling.
A few unexplained things happened like a nappy being thrown at me noises and something blew cold air in my face. We installed a baby camera and when ever our son was in the room orbs would follow him. since we have moved country and it started again not as many orbs follow him but he is starting to get upset about being in the dark. so my question is can bad spirits follow you and what can be done?
many thanks
shevs

Great to have you here,however hate to see that you are going through a rough time.  Is there a certain instance that stands out in your mind that has happened? 

Angel

Riggs:
well for starters, go ahead and put a night light in there.  It has a tendency to keep entities in check as its harder for them to do stuff when there is light. 

its not uncommon for younger children to have something around them.  Have there been other incidents other than those? were they when your child was younger or recently?

oh, and to answer your direct question, a spirit can attach itself to just about anyone..........

Riggs:
addition, i wouldnt worry unless other things are happening......but let us know everything thats going on, its easier to help  :)

Susanne:
I'm not saying you are crazy, so please don't think that. Have you considered Postpartum? It can cause you to hallucinate if you have the right type.

With postpartum psychosis a rare condition that develops within the first six weeks after delivery the signs and symptoms are even more severe. In addition to the signs and symptoms listed above, you may experience:

* Fear of harming yourself or your baby
    * Confusion and disorientation
    * Hallucinations and delusions
    * Paranoia

This is just something to think about.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page